Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 796042

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/796042

NO43SE 72 46293 30930

This intermediate station on the Edinburgh - Dundee - Kinnaber Junction main line of the former North British Rly was opened by the Dundee and Arbroath Rly on 6 October 1838. It remains in regular use by passenger traffic.

Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 13 October 2000.

R V J Butt 1995.

People and Organisations

References