Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Note

Event ID 775987

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Note

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/775987

A township comprising eight roofed buildings, one of which is a long building approximately 40m in length, one partially roofed building, two unroofed buildings, three enclosures and a sheepfold is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Perthshire 1867, sheet xlviii). Three roofed buildings, one enclosure and a sheep dip are shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1976).

Information from RCAHMS (SAH) 28 October 1997

People and Organisations

References