Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 770406

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/770406

NG09NW 12 centred on 039 998

A township comprising five unroofed buildings, a field and an enclosure is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Inverness-shire, Island of Harris 1881, sheet xii). Eleven unroofed buildings and three enclosures are shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1974).

Information from RCAHMS (SAH) 21 February 1997

People and Organisations

References