Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Architecture Notes

Event ID 764665

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes


NO30SE 24.01 39381 01948

Stables and offices converted from a flax mill shown on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Fife and Kinross 1855, sheet 25). The cottages (see NO30SE 24.02) were probably built for the flax mill workers. The mill was connected to the railway system by a short spur to the E.

Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 9 August 1999.

People and Organisations