Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

We are now accepting Search Room bookings. Click here for further information.

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 715159

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/715159

NT27SE 308 2600 7355

About halfway down Dickson's Close, on the W side, is the fragmentary skeleton of a fine late 16th or early 17th century house, four storeys in height. The ground floor was entered from the Close as was possibly the first floor also, but access to those above was through a moulded doorway in a stair-tower projecting from the NE corner.

RCAHMS 1951.

People and Organisations

References