Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 708237

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/708237

NT43NE 58 49271 35987

Known as the 'The Fountain', the last remaining open section of what was the mill lade for the Cornmill which stood on this site and which was demolished in 1909. The fountain was designed by Sir Robert Lormier and opened in 1913.

Information from RCAHMS (DE), August 1996.

People and Organisations

References