Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Date 1973 - 1977

Event ID 696792

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes


NR93NE 4 99 36.

On the right of the String Road going W in Glen Sherraig is a small ruined monument of which three small standing stones remain, so disposed as to suggest that the original structure was a double circle.

Source: J Balfour 1910.

A search of the area indicated, failed to locate this feature. No further information.

Visited by OS (T R G) 7 November 1977.

People and Organisations