Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 692999

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/692999

NR46NW 9 c. 405 699

A flint axe, found in 1920 in front of Balulive farmhouse (NR 405 699) was donated to the National Museum of Antiquities of Scotland (NMAS) in 1930 by Capt. A C MacIntyre, Balulive. It measures 5 9/16ins by 2 7/16ins across the cutting edge and 3/4ins thick.

Proc Soc Antiq Scot 1931.

People and Organisations

References