Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 665814

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes


NJ24NE 18 2869 4602

This halt on the Elgin - Craigellachie branch of the former London and North Eastern Rly was opened by that coimpany in 1934 and closed to regular passenger traffic (with the line as a whole) on 18 October 1965.

Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 9 October 2000.

R V J Butt 1995.

People and Organisations