Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 654658

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/654658

ND23NE 25 2774 3574

Two small, contiguous, unnamed, roofed buildings.

OS 6" map, Caithness, 1st ed., (1871)

A croft comprising two ruinous, roughly rectangular, single-roomed structures measuring 12.5 by 6m and 11.5 by 5.5m, with walls averaging 1.5m in thickness. One has an entrance in the SW wall, the other in

the NE.

C E Batey 1982.

People and Organisations

References