Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

External Reference

Event ID 1012924

Category Documentary Reference

Type External Reference


The building appears to have been built between 1853 and 1856.

It is not present on the OS Six-inch 1st Edition, Edinburghshire, Sheet 1, published in 1853.

It is present on the OS County Series (1:2,500) 1st Edition, published in 1856.

AA 2016

People and Organisations