Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Sections, showing the division of chapel into two stories when it was used as a cottage, with dimensions added, Eynhallow Monastery. Copied by W Galloway, 1868, after H Dryden, 1866.

SC 810536

Description Sections, showing the division of chapel into two stories when it was used as a cottage, with dimensions added, Eynhallow Monastery. Copied by W Galloway, 1868, after H Dryden, 1866.

Date 1866 to 1868

Collection Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 810536

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of E 42214 CN

Scale 3/8 inch: 2ft

Medium Colour

External Reference SAS 26

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/810536

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 249) Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland

> Item Level (SC 810536) Sections, showing the division of chapel into two stories when it was used as a cottage, with dimensions added, Eynhallow Monastery. Copied by W Galloway, 1868, after H Dryden, 1866.

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection)

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions