Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Pricing Change

New pricing for orders of material from this site will come into place shortly. Charges for supply of digital images, digitisation on demand, prints and licensing will be altered. 

 

Fingask Castle. Sketch plans of ground, first and second floors showing castle after demolition.

PTD 118/16

Description Fingask Castle. Sketch plans of ground, first and second floors showing castle after demolition.

Date c. 1925

Collection Mills and Shepherd

Catalogue Number PTD 118/16

Category Prints and Drawings

Medium Pencil

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/550935

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 266) Mills and Shepherd

Group Level (551 266/13) Restoration of Fingask Castle

>> Item Level (PTD 118/16) Fingask Castle. Sketch plans of ground, first and second floors showing castle after demolition.

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Mills and Shepherd Collection)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions