Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

General view

SC 400828

Description General view

Catalogue Number SC 400828

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of A 82485

Scope and Content Upper Pump Room, Strathpeffer, Highland Strathpeffer was founded in the early 19th century when the local spring water became popular for its medicinal virtues. It expanded in the 1860s, and again after its connection to the rail network in 1885. It was in decline by 1950. The Upper Pump Room was built in about 1860. It was one of several places where visitors could 'take the waters'. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/400828

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions