Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View from South

SC 400787

Description View from South

Catalogue Number SC 400787

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of A 7977 CN

Scope and Content Courtyard front, Poyntzfield, near Jemimaville, Highland Poyntzfield was built in 1757 for Sir George Gun Munro and named after his wife, Charlotte Poyntz. It was extended in 1790. This is the main courtyard front of the house. Wings on either side (left and right) create a U-shaped ground-plan. The top of the octagonal rear-tower is visible above the roof. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/400787

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions