Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

27 High Street. General view from North West.

SC 397606

Description 27 High Street. General view from North West.

Catalogue Number SC 397606

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of A 81308

Scope and Content 27 High Street, Newburgh, Fife Number 27 High Street was built in the 18th century. A forestair rises to the entrance on the street façade of the house. Newburgh became a burgh dependent on Lindores Abbey in 1266, and a royal burgh in 1631. The main industries were salmon fishing and weaving until 1891 when the Tayside Floorcloth Company came to the burgh. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/397606

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions