Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Due to planned maintenance, there may be some disruption to this service between 7am and 9am on the 6th of October. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View of street front.

SC 396556

Description View of street front.

Catalogue Number SC 396556

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of F 1570

Scope and Content Parish Kirk Manse, Milton Place, Pittenweem, Fife Pittenweem became a burgh of barony dependent on its Augustinian Priory in the 15th century, and a royal burgh in 1541. Appearing in records in 1228, its port harboured a thriving fishing fleet, and was home to merchants trading with the Low Countries. The Parish Kirk Manse was built in 1834. It consists of a two-storeyed main block with attic, and a single-storeyed rear wing. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/396556

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions