Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Interior view of the Gallery (prior to rebuilding).

SC 366911

Description Interior view of the Gallery (prior to rebuilding).

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number SC 366911

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of F 3318/20

Scope and Content Pre-dismantling view of interior of top floor of Culross Abbey House, Culross, Fife Culross Abbey House was built in 1608 by Lord Edward Bruce of Kilns. It was largely rebuilt as a three-storeyed mansion in 1830 by Sir Robert Preston. This was partially dismantled in 1955. This shows the poor state of the interior of the top floor, shortly before it was converted into a garret retaining only three of the original windows. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/366911

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions