Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Exterior and Interior Elevations, Section and Plan of South Nave window u.s. u.d.

SC 360572

Description Exterior and Interior Elevations, Section and Plan of South Nave window u.s. u.d.

Collection RCAHMS

Catalogue Number SC 360572

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of AGD 526/10

Scope and Content Exterior drawing of lancet window in nave of Kilbrannan Chapel, Knapdale, Argyll Kilbrannan Chapel, dedicated to St Brendan, was probably built to replace Skipness Castle's chapel in around 1300. Most of the stone was quarried nearby, but the red sandstone dressings came from Arran, just across the Sound. The nave is lit by three lancet windows, each having mouldings decorated with chamfers, or blunted corners. The outermost chamfer is hollowed. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/360572

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions