Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of street front.

F 1570

Description View of street front.

Date 7/1963

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number F 1570

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 396556

Scope and Content Parish Kirk Manse, Milton Place, Pittenweem, Fife Pittenweem became a burgh of barony dependent on its Augustinian Priory in the 15th century, and a royal burgh in 1541. Appearing in records in 1228, its port harboured a thriving fishing fleet, and was home to merchants trading with the Low Countries. The Parish Kirk Manse was built in 1834. It consists of a two-storeyed main block with attic, and a single-storeyed rear wing. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/315385

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Crown Copyright: HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions