Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

General view of Station Hotel, Charles Street, Pittenweem.

F 1440

Description General view of Station Hotel, Charles Street, Pittenweem.

Date 7/1963

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number F 1440

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 396564, SC 2083470

Scope and Content Recorded on the mounted print: 'Shire: Fife. Place: Pittenweem. Building: Station Hotel, Charles Street. Photographer: F.B. Date: July 1963'. Station Hotel (now Anchor Inn), Charles Street, Pittenweem, Fife The Station Hotel was built in about 1810, though it must have acquired its present name after 1863 when Pittenweem Railway Station opened. A triangular pediment decorates the front of the inn. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

External Reference MW/BR/PIT/1

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/314267

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Crown Copyright: HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions