Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Pricing Change

New pricing for orders of material from this site will come into place shortly. Charges for supply of digital images, digitisation on demand, prints and licensing will be altered. 

 

Interior-general view of Ground Floor Entrance Hall

RC 2735

Description Interior-general view of Ground Floor Entrance Hall

Date 18/11/1982

Catalogue Number RC 2735

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 400853

Scope and Content Entrance hall, Teaninich House, Alness, Highland Teaninich House was probably built in 1784, the date displayed on its rear façade. The ceiling of the entrance hall is decorated with fine mouldings. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/279054

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions