Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Oblique aerial view of a cruise ship at East pier, Invergordon, Cromarty Firth, looking N.

DP 341475

Description Oblique aerial view of a cruise ship at East pier, Invergordon, Cromarty Firth, looking N.

Date 15/6/2008

Collection J S Bone

Catalogue Number DP 341475

Category On-line Digital Images

Scope and Content A view of the E shore of Invergordon, with the West, Central and East Piers, containing Invergordon Harbour and Royal Naval Dockyard. Much of the Royal Naval Port Fuel Depot is at top right, constructed in several stages from pre-1913 to the 1960s. Part of the town of Invergordon is at top left, with Invergordon Free Church at west (left) end of Fuel Depot. The historic Warehouse and Custom House is prominent behind the small 19th-century harbour, and the slipway and World War 2 boatbuilding shed at centre (behind cruise ship). Title and Scope & Content contributed by North of Scotland Archaeological Society (2021).

Accession Number 2020/58

External Reference D0977

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/2103730

File Format (JPG) JPEG bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (James S Bone)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions