Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Aerial view of Bonar Bridge, E Sutherland, looking W.

SC 1863117

Description Aerial view of Bonar Bridge, E Sutherland, looking W.

Date 1988

Collection Papers of James Sloan Bone, landscape historian, Inverness, Highland, Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 1863117

Category On-line Digital Images

Scope and Content Bonar Bridge was established in 1820 at the east end of the bridge that gives it its name. The present bridge was opened in 1973 and replaced an earlier bridge dating from 1893, which in turn replaced the Telford Bridge which was built in 1812 and collapsed in 1892 during a flood. Title and Scope & Content contributed by North of Scotland Archaeological Society (2021).

Accession Number 2019/15

External Reference P10052

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1863117

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (James S Bone)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions