Inscribed Stone (17th Century), Lintel (17th Century)
- Council Scottish Borders, The
- Parish Castleton
- Former Region Borders
- Former District Roxburgh
- Former County Roxburghshire
NY48NE 21 497 894
A lintel bearing a shield, an inscription, and dated 1621 has been inserted in the W gable of the old schoolhouse, adjoining the parish church.
Lintel as described except that it is in the North gable of the building. No further information obtained.
Visited by OS (TRG) 26 June 1979.