Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Photographic copy of two rubbings. The left rubbing is the inscribed carved stone, known as the 'Badvoc Stone', originally from Margam Mountain, now re-housed at Old School House Margam, Glamorgan, Wa ...

SC 1409605

Description Photographic copy of two rubbings. The left rubbing is the inscribed carved stone, known as the 'Badvoc Stone', originally from Margam Mountain, now re-housed at Old School House Margam, Glamorgan, Wales. The right rubbing is the reverse of Dunfallandy Pictish cross slab.

Date c. 1890 to 1903

Collection Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 1409605

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of E 72503

Accession Number 2012/85

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1409605

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 249) Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland

Group Level (551 249/700) Photographic copies of rubbings of early medieval sculpture

>> Item Level (SC 1409605) Photographic copy of two rubbings. The left rubbing is the inscribed carved stone, known as the 'Badvoc Stone', originally from Margam Mountain, now re-housed at Old School House Margam, Glamorgan, Wales. The right rubbing is the reverse of

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection).

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions